hp120 wanted in South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..any luck? I'm kind of in the same situation. If your gear shuffle ends up with that 120 on the market, PM me.

No luck, bad timing with lobster season just starting. Found a dive shop in Lauderdale that sells 120s for 328 and includes a year of air. If you're in the area, it's called underseas sports.

I have a pair of 100's if it interests you guys.
They are black genesis, don't feel as heavy as the traditional silver looking ones, born date is 98', however it has never been in the water, new hydro, O2 cleaned and filled with 32%

$400 sold as a pair only, they are in Pompano.

Thanks for both the info and offer. I'm just starting Tech and have been informed by those in the know (instructor and tekkie friends) that for a guy my size and the plans, LP95s or HP120s (for the height) are probably my best choices. I'm in no big rush for now...so I'll hold out and see if another 120 becomes available in the next few months.

Thanks for both the info and offer. I'm just starting Tech and have been informed by those in the know (instructor and tekkie friends) that for a guy my size and the plans, LP95s or HP120s (for the height) are probably my best choices. I'm in no big rush for now...so I'll hold out and see if another 120 becomes available in the next few months.

I do have a set of 95's too, already set up as doubles, current hydro/VIP and O2 clean, $500

If you give up on the 120's and decide on 95's, shoot me a PM

I have a set of Faber LP85s for sale with a dive rite manifold. The tanks have a hydro/VIP completed in June 2014. Located in Miami, $550 for the set. I also have a Faber HP 120 that I would trade for a Faber 133. I am in Miami.

20140818_120649.jpg

I can get 100's from the LDS I mentioned for 299, going that route. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom