Wanted Looking for HP steel tanks, South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umpman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I’m looking for HP steel tanks in South Florida. Would like 80cf, 100cf or 120cf. Must be o2 clean. Prefer Yolk valves

I have a pair of PST HP Steel 80cf tanks for sale. Never used since new hydro a year ago. Currently in North Central Florida but can get them to Pompano Beach. Din valves and asking $300 for both of them.

Attachments

• HP 80s.jpg
    HP 80s.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 30
I have a pair of PST HP Steel 80cf tanks for sale. Never used since new hydro a year ago. Currently in North Central Florida but can get them to Pompano Beach. Din valves and asking $300 for both of them.
dibs on at least one of the PST HP80s... I'd split the set with @Umpman but I'd really, really like at least one :D

@Umpman, I also have a pair of Faber HP100s (yoke/din valves), O2 clean, current hydro/visual (hydro 03/22 I think, visual 05/23 I think, will confirm later)
Shoot me a PM, chances are we have mutual friends / dive buddies, I'm in FLL too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom