HP100 Doubles, HP120, AL40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kanonfodr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have the following tanks for sale:

PST HP100 Doubles. These are the 3500 psi tanks, not the newer 3442 tanks. Have a galvanized finish, both tanks hydro stamp'd 3/08. Using Highland 3" bands and Thermo 300-bar DIN manifold. $600

Genesis (Asahi) HP120. 3500 psi tank, with an OMS 300-bar DIN valve. This tank is very negatively bouyant, really takes the lead off of the weight belt. Hydro'd in June of last year. $250

Luxfer AL40. Still on original hydro of 03/08, fitted with Thermo Pro-Valve w/ insert. Rigged as a deco bottle, used it a lot with my HP120 as a stage for the first dive. $150

All tanks were VIP'd last month by Brass Anchor Scuba, and are filled with banked 32% so they are NOT O2 clean for PP filling. Would prefer local pickup or I could meet you somewhere within a few hours' drive of Frederick, MD.

2011-05-02_11-18-40_160.jpg

Peace,
Greg

are you willing to ship? If so maybe we can work something out on your 40
Thanks
J

contact me if the sale falls thru on the doubles.
I'm in Delaware and could meet you somewhere in between.
Thanks,
Sean

What are the weight parameters on the 120, also the dimensions? Thanks, Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom