HP and LP qustion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

negev:
well of course my instractur will cheak all my equepment, when he comes back from Caina, in the minwhile I am trying to learn everything I can about diving, diving equipment, and enything to do with this sport...I do that by reading all the info I can found on the net and the books I got.......
I live in a very small city in Denmark and the closest Dive shop is about 70 KM....thats why I cant run to him every day ...

Thanks for all the answers,

Negev
Negev--

I completely understand your wanting to understand your own equipment, and doing as much as possible yourself -- particularly since you're so far from your dive shop.

The thing that has everyone concerned -- including me -- is the fact that you are so new at this, plus what you said about the octopus connection... Something is very wrong there; your equipment is either wrong, or -- as docmartin implied -- you're looking at the wrong end of something. Either way, hooking it up wrong could damage something before you can correct it -- and it can hurt or kill you.

It's not "rocket science," but it can be done wrong.

Please don't try to connect things by yourself. Take the pieces to your instructor. It won't take long for him/her to see what's going on, put it together, and show you how to do it in the future.

--Marek

Hej Marek

I will do that!!!
thanks a lot for your help, thats include everyone that takes the time to answer new divers...

Negev

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom