HP and LP hose swivels.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
With my Drysuit set up I'm needing a couple "L" swivels, one for my octo, and one for my SPG. Anybody got any laying around? I just don't want to spend $47 ea plus shipping. As it is right now my octo come out the top, and my SPG comes out the bottom of my 1st stage.

I can get you some beer money and you can help me out. Thanks for reading.

ETA: I apologize for being vague, it made sense when I typed it (to me) I need the swivel for the first stage to hose, not hose to second. My bad.

Last edited:
Here is a picture. The 1st stage is a conshelf 21. pretty much any way I spin it, something will point up. Ths SPG is the red hose protector, the octo is the left hose pointing up. I have the reg set coiled for storage so don't condemn me for the hose routing. Somebody will say I have no right to be diving because of this. /sarcasm.

As it is the octo hose is just a little short (I didn't realize this until yesterday), so either I need a longer hose, OR I move the main hose up there (it's a long one), OR I get a swivel and get the whole profile down.

Attachments

• IMG_20120226_140255.jpg
    IMG_20120226_140255.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 39
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom