For Sale HP 100 Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almc7069

New
Reaction score
Have a set of HP 100 doubles (I believe they are PST) for sale for 450$. These are the older 3500's with the 7/8 valves. Both received hydro testing in 2020 and have one month left on the visual inspection. Doubles manifold is OMS and was serviced a few years back (had knobbier knobs installed as well). Doubles come with:

1. Miscellaneous weights (including 5-pound custom v weight).
2. Single tank adapter
3. Tank boots
4. US Divers and Sherwood single-tank valves (recommend servicing before use)

These tanks are a dream to dive but don't have time with young children. They can be picked up in State College, PA (16801) or can be delivered up to 200 miles for an extra 50$ (500$ total). Feel free to ask any questions if I've left anything out.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.png
    IMG_0169.png
    602.4 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_0170.png
    IMG_0170.png
    685 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_0173.png
    IMG_0173.png
    663.7 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0174.png
    IMG_0174.png
    708.3 KB · Views: 522
Oh.. bummer.. dont like those smaller necks...

:wink:

Oh dang, I wish I'd seen this sooner.

I'm visiting family and I just checked google maps and I'm 198 miles away from you right now... If you are up for a road trip tomorrow morning to upstate NY I'll happily pay you the $500 for the tanks and delivery - but I'm leaving around 1pm tomorrow and I'm about 3.5 hours away from State College, PA. :(

Back
Top Bottom