How's the diving in Waikiki?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jake, have your friends contact me. I could most likely provide more for your friends then what is usually available. Make sure you have them talk to me instead of just taken the info on my site. Nice to be able to include lodging, fine dining, fishing, tour boat and diving all in one.

Huntington Beach huh, Cypress originally for me.

Jack

Like others have said, just because you are staying in Waikiki, does not mean you have to dive in Waikiki. You can get to any place on this island within an hour (depending on traffic), so you can stay in Waikiki and dive say... Shark's cove, which is on the North side of the island. There are all kinds of places to dive, they don't have to limit their diving to Waikiki.

I enjoyed the diving on Oahu. I've dove Kona, Maui and Kaui and thought the reef diving in Oahu compares. The bonus to Oahu is some wrecks. As others have said, Waikiki can be a bit busy, but you can also walk around in the evenings for some great food and drinks. It's a quick drive out of town to other less crowded and beautiful parts of the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom