Howdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, the gators are a Florida river diving tradition anyway! The Texas Swamp Divers initiation has something to do with catching bottle fish... oh yeah and sending me a $1000 (unmarked twenties are preferred).

Hi Scuba Duke:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe ..........................Arduous

Originally posted by ScubaDuke
To All,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll have to check out the Texas Swamp Diving Team. If I get with them maybe I'll be able to dive more often. How does one become a member?
I hope there's not an initiation were I have to tie a bell on an alligator or something.

:eek:

ScubaDuke

Our initiation doesn't have anything to do with alligators but water mocossins and fire ants do play an important part. :tease:

Click here...Texas Swamp Divers for a link to the Teams forum. One of our goals is to have a club dive once a month. It may be in a local quarry or a trip offshore but we'll be diving and forming friendships. Come join us! :D

Oh my gawd another Texan...
Originally posted by ScubaDuke
Just another Texan joining the fun.

just kidding of course (well sort of... hehehe)
Welcome and have fun

A big welcome to ya ScubaDuke! No questions are stupid but some of the answers you get can go WAY off the subject! That's how we found out what a "bumper dumper" was :huh:

Enjoy your SI here, lots of nice folks hang their hats here, even the 10 gallon ones!
Ber :bunny:

ScubaDuke,
As the others have said-there are many Texans on the board- I'm sure they will "take care of you". :D
Seriously,welcome and enjoy the board.
Miked

Howdy back at ya duke,

Welcome from the North Dallas area. It's always Good to see someone from my old home town.

Keep your eyes open and join us when you can. We would love to have ya diving with us.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom