Howdy. :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heavyjeffd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to introduce myself (though I'm sure this isn't the right place to do so).

I'm Jeff, live in Canyon Lake right across from Canyon Lake Marina and used to dive many, many moons ago prior to some anonymous person relieving me of all my gear from a random car break-in.

Many moons later (like 12 years), I got off my duff, certified again and finally purchased all my gear.

I have been doing all of my classes with Jack Ryan through Scubaland and have thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Jack is an awesome and attentive instructor and just a downright nice guy. Hopefully I can continue to dive with him whether or not it's in a class.

Through Jack's classes I've also met Jennifer Idol, Katie Welch and Adam Jochim, Divemasters who have assisted Jack in his classes and who's company I really enjoyed and hope to dive with again.

I'm not sure if just doing OW and AOW in Travis qualifies me as a Swamp Diver, but it sure felt like diving in a swamp!

I plan on diving in the Comal pretty regularly since it is close to my house and clear water. And, truth be told, I enjoy the current and digging around for random loot.

I'm always up for a dive just about any day, even a week day if it's something cool. I will gladly take off of work, I mean who wants to be at work anyway?! :lotsalove:

Anyway, just thought I'd stop lurking and start posting and say "howdy".

:D

Welcome to the Swamp Dude !!!

I know Jennifer Idol ( aka DownUnderJen ) She's Cool ! and a great diver :D

I hope you get to meet more and more of the characters that make up the best forum here at ScubaBoard.

Attend a Bone Ceremony Near You Soon !!!
:wink:

Welcome to the board!:D

Rhonda

Welcome aboard.....now as going as far as believing Timeliner :doh2: :)

I'm always up for a dive just about any day, even a week day if it's something cool. I will gladly take off of work, I mean who wants to be at work anyway?! :lotsalove:

:D

Well, if nothing else, at least your heart is in the right place! :)

I know Jennifer Idol ( aka DownUnderJen ) She's Cool ! and a great diver :D

You forgot what a great dancer she is :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom