Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyingfrawg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Title says it all. Maryland diver... enjoy traveling. Building dive time. Working on advanced OWD.

Hey Flyingfrawg,

I've never been to Maryland, but we have a country music station here that's called KFRoG. I live in Southern California, where we get by with 7 mil wetsuits. Have you been to the west coast?

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

It is a great resource with many dedicated contributers making positive contributions! In addition to public posts, don't hesitate to send private messages to anyone that you think might be able to help you with a specific question... That is what most of us are here for!

P.S. Post some pics of diving in Maryland!!!

Hey Flyingfrawg,

I've never been to Maryland, but we have a country music station here that's called KFRoG. I live in Southern California, where we get by with 7 mil wetsuits. Have you been to the west coast?
Spent lots of time in NoCal and SoCal... as USCG and surfer in 1970's. Lovely area. I know of KFrog... their frog logo is used at lots of stations around the US. I assume they are affiliates of some sort.
7 mil is pretty standard for offshore and quarry dives here. Was at our local "dive park" yesterday doing some "murk" navigation practice. 38F at 50 feet by the hulk of a planted "wreck" called the "Damned Phool" there is a spring mouth right at the stern. Two piece 7mm suits are good for under 5 minutes there depending on how cold tolerant you are. Vis was 1 to 3 feet depending on where the OWD classes had been. No pix yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom