howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dixie Diver

Reaction score
howdy y'all
i have one question : whats up with leaving florida out of deep dixie? if y'all need a history lesson, florida was the THIRD state to secede from the union in the war for southern independence.
i was born and raised in durham, north carolina, but i moved down here round when i was 8... there may be a few bad areas cause of the influx of yankees, cubans and haitians but believe me, ifn y'all have ever been to the real florida, i garauntee its "deep dixie"
discriminating on florida just cause we got too many yankees pisses me the hell off, yankees may live here, but florida will always be dixie land
- Ron
note my signature too...

Only because they have a forum completely dedicated to Florida, and it gets a lot of traffic. If all that traffic was in Deep Dixie, we'd be full out tired from reconin' why everything was about dad gum Florida...

Hoss

Yeah, the FL Conch forum probably gets atleast 3x's the traffic the Dixie Diver Forum gets on any given day.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Yeah, the FL Conch forum probably gets atleast 3x's the traffic the Dixie Diver Forum gets on any given day.

It's all those Hyper New Yorkers on the east coast! We're much more sedate around here.

paulwall:
It's all those Hyper New Yorkers on the east coast! We're much more sedate around here.
yar, them yankees are getting quite bad...
thank y'all for the clarification, i thought you were discriminating against us agian...
anyways thanks
(the company i dive with is called dixie divers, www.dixiedivers.com)
-Ron

Dixie Diver:
howdy y'all
i have one question : whats up with leaving florida out of deep dixie? if y'all need a history lesson, florida was the THIRD state to secede from the union in the war for southern independence.

However, the "Yankees" still invade florida every year! Every time it gets
cold up north, it appears there is an organized invansion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom