Howdy from New England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arooster

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello there scuba friends. I'm getting back into diving after only having been down sporadically over the past 20 years or so. My 12y old son just got his open water and we're planning adventures.

Happy to be part of the community and learn from the salty dogs on scubaboard.com.

hello there scuba friends. I'm getting back into diving after only having been down sporadically over the past 20 years or so. My 12y old son just got his open water and we're planning adventures.

Happy to be part of the community and learn from the salty dogs on scubaboard.com.
Welcome to the pool.

Welcome I would say the pool is always open but the weather this year has not been cooperative.

Welcome also from me, have fun and many beautiful dives with your son I wish you

Greetings from Switzerland
Pareto

Welcome to SB! Holler out if you are interested in diving up in Maine!

where in maine are you? I have only done Nubble which is fantastic, but theres so much more to dive

Located on Penobscot Bay in mid-coast Maine. You are right, there are lots of great sites from Nubble all the way downeast to Lubec.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom