Howdy from Boise, ID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firepup

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looks like a fun crowd. Have lots to learn, looking forward to some fun coming up on a few trips and could use some advice.

Cheers!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Judging from your profile, I take it you've dove in Key West, and are heading off shortly to Beqa Lagoon? I hope you'll post a trip report; I've never been to Fiji (or Key West; I have dove out of Key Largo).

Got any other destinations planned?

Richard.

Yes! Heading to Beqa Lagoon next week in fact... trying to get some info on Fiji Airlines and their very minimal carry on luggage restrictions... wondering if they are as strict as they say in their policy.

Did my initial certification dives in the Keys. Need to get back down there someday and go hunt some lobster. Nothing else planned for now.. I think Fiji will empty the piggy back for now. Maybe some mexico or Bonaire in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom