Howdy from Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jarhead

Contributor
Reaction score
I reckon I've lurked long enough. I've really enjoyed reading the posts though.

I have a NASE c-card and have been diving about a year. I've made 14 dives now. Cypress Spring, Morrison Spring and the Gulf (Hydrospace - Panama City Beach). I've just finished my SSI Nitrox cert. dives and I'm waiting for that card to come in.

I spent most of my extra money last year buying my own gear and am looking forward to spending more time in the water this year. :)

Glad to have another LA member...
We'll be diving with Hydrospace this weekend - 11-3 & 3-9 Saturday, 11-3 Sunday.. You?
I'm sure we'll see you 'round the campus.
Rick

I was down there "weekend-before-last" to do my Nitrox Cert. dives. Unfortunately, with a daughter in college and a son in Jr. High, I can't afford dive weekends this close to gether. ;-0

I look forward to meeting you sometime.

A big Great White North welcome to the best scuba board on the net:)

Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the board. It is a great way to spend a surface interval.

Chad

I live in Memphis and as they say, have gear, will travel!! Welcome to the board!!

Shanna

Howdy!

Welcome!

hope you enjoy both the board and diving!

Mark

Hi, And Welcome to the boards!

I plan on spending more time in the water this year too.
I had to buy more gear (cold water) to make that happen.

Today Air temp was 48f, water temp 48f, vis 48". I loved it!!:D

Enjoy the boards!

Welcome to the fun.... this place is almost as addictive as diving. Almost, but not quite.

Back
Top Bottom