HowardE and John Chatterton on Curse of Oak Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maybe next time you could grow a bit of facial hair, H.

You looked like a little kid at the controls ;-)

Watching now on my iPad while I pretend to work :)
You're good at that... :D

John was the first to make it down the 27" restriction in 40 years. The drill bar that was blocking the 27" restriction was inadvertently dropped down there several years ago, there was no way to clear it out.

If you are referring to me as the jackhole who bothered you... Gee thanks

No not you at all I'm talking about the pulitzer fella from season 2, sorry to incenuate an insult.

No not you at all I'm talking about the pulitzer fella from season 2, sorry to incenuate an insult.
Oh that guy.

I asked the show producer. "What is in that holster?"

He said, "I think it's hot sauce"

It's such an amazing story. What a massive project it must have been to dig all these tunnels, building a dam and all of this hundreds of years back. So many people must have put so much effort into this and still nobody knows who did it or what could be down there, right?
Whoever buried something down there must have known they could never recovered it themselves, isn't that weird? Why would somebody do that for gold?

It just kind of sucks to know that this seasons will end with no treasure found, since I assume we would have heard about it on the news already had they found anything. Still, great show and a fascinating story.

Can't wait! Are you going to be at the Chicago scuba show???
Neither John nor I will be attending the Our World Underwater show this year. I plan on going to Beneath the Sea, but John is still up in the air about that.

Too bad I was hoping to see you both...

Tomorrow night at 9PM Eastern, the Season finale of The Curse of Oak Island is on. John and I are on the episode, which is the conclusion of the 10-X dive, then we'll also be guests on the show "Drilling Down" which airs at 10pm. If you missed last week's episode, they will re-air that at 8PM.

After the show airs, I'll be posting the dive plan, share some photos, and can freely discuss any of the details of the dive.

2015-10-01 10.04.23.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom