HowardE and John Chatterton on Curse of Oak Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey SB. John Chatterton and myself will be on the Curse of Oak Island on the History Channel next Tuesday Jan 19th. The show airs at 9pm. I can't say what exactly happens, but there's 99% probability that both John and I survive.

I can't say what exactly happens, but there's 99% probability that both John and I survive.
Lol! Hope so, geeze. That 26" or whatever bore hole 200ft. down is scary tight looking. Been following this series, just for fun. Please everyone, no spoilers on any of this series, heh.

I'm the type of weirdo that watches Bering Sea Gold too, so that says something...

We are under a NDA from Prometheus Entertainment as well as Tell Tale Productions (Canada). All I can say is that we're on the show next week.

Commercials have been on. All very tense..."He's been down 30 minutes..." Lots of concerned faces and mood music

All very tense..."He's been down 30 minutes..." Lots of concerned faces and mood music

Sounds like just about every "reality" show on TV :)

I will say this about our experience... The only times we ever heard from the director was if we said something that needed more explanation (so that the viewing audience would understand better).
The reality of this show is really real.

Cool.

Here's the preview for Tuesday's episode of The Curse of Oak Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom