How to use two wisdom 2 DC's on one PC interface.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wdelarton

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am new to this board, and in my first experience here I was able to fix the 2016 problem with my wisdom. What brought me here in the first place is what I think is a problem. Can two wisdom 2 dive computers be used to interface with a single computer pc. It seems to me that you should be able too, since it allows you crate as many logs as you wish. But I have not been able to make it work. Every thing works fine with one DC, download dives, manual entry, download new dives etc. Then when the second wisdom is used with a new log, it works just fine. Except now when the first computer is used again to download new dive the dive information downloads but is not visable in the first log. the dat file shows in the pc but the information never shows in the first log. However, new dives can still be downloaded into the second log that was created. This really is giving me a headach , seems really stupid that we can not both use the same pc to keep our logs.
Any one else have any info or advise?

Both have different serial numbers, you have to select the correct one each time. Works with mine (Wisdom II) Good Luck

i have two also and i have a dive log for each one - jplog1 and jplog2 it was the only way for me to get it to work - it wouldnt let me have two computers for one dive log. So each dive computer is in essence a seperate diver - if that makes sense

john

Back
Top Bottom