how to use scubaboard better please help me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

von

Registered
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to edit a previously posted classified , how to add photos to a classified and how to search for a specific type item , such as diverite hid lights etc? some help would be appreciated from a skilled sb user.

thank you:confused:

can anyone tell me how to edit a previously posted classified
If the post is more than 24 hours old, users no longer have the ability to edit it. Look in the bottom right corner of the post and if the edit button is available, it will be there to the right of the quote buttons. If you can no longer edit it, you may either press the report button on the bottom left of the post and ask for assistance from a staff member, or you may quote the post and then update the information with a followup.

how to add photos to a classified
If the image is on your computer, you can upload it by using the paperclip icon in the middle of the upper part of the text reply box. If it's hosted on a webpage somewhere you can use the image tags to include it by clicking on the picture of the mountains in the same location. The icons are shown below:

attach.gif
insertimage.gif

and how to search for a specific type item , such as diverite hid lights etc? some help would be appreciated from a skilled sb user.

thank you:confused:

The search function can be accessed from the red toolbar on top. Using the advanced search allows you to limit your choices. Be sure to check the search defaults first to make sure they match your parameters. 3 letter words such as hid are not recognized by the search. We have some good thread on this subject in Site Support already, I'll try to track one down later and post a link for you.

john thanks , that was very helpful. especially when you think you are going crazy after editing a post one night and can't figure out how you did it the next day..... loonie bin time. if you know anyone that is in need of a diverite transplate L/XL or an apeks wtx3 set up without plate, brand new or 2 diverite 10W HID lights let me know please. you being a caver and all. thanks again

wally

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom