How To Start Your Day With A Positive Outlook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
HOW TO START YOUR DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your PC.

2. Name it "Housework."

3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN

4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN

5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete
housework permanently?"

6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly....

7. Feel better?

STUDENT'S EDITION:

1. Make file called "Exams, Midterms, Essay Tests, Reflection Papers, Thesis Statements, Passage Analyses, Readings, Textmarks Assignmens, BCRs, ECRs, HSAs, SATs, ACTs, EBRs, Baselines, Terra Novas, Poetry Analyses, XYZs... etc."

follow standard directions

believe me, I can't wait that long. I am ready to go on an axe rampage and kill every teacher I have a go at my computer. It's not uncommon for us seniors to burst into tears now that the first semester exams are next week. "Exam" is a word that you can get slapped for. no kidding. I got slapped. It hurt. :(

:(....sorry to hear it.....close your eyes and pretend its July...all behind you :D
You'll do good, I'm sure

Nice........it actually works.

baltimoron:
believe me, I can't wait that long. I am ready to go on an axe rampage and kill every teacher I have a go at my computer. It's not uncommon for us seniors to burst into tears now that the first semester exams are next week. "Exam" is a word that you can get slapped for. no kidding. I got slapped. It hurt. :(
Try doing them with chickenpox and the house next to yours (which you share a wall with) being completely remodeled from the inside out during your finals - you might come close to how i dealt with mine :wink:

I'll do well. Unless I am doing good, as in I am giving charity or something.

sorry, my ESL teacher hijacked my fingers and typed this message.... I had nothing to do with it. :eyebrow:

simbrooks:
Try doing them with chickenpox and the house next to yours (which you share a wall with) being completely remodeled from the inside out during your finals - you might come close to how i dealt with mine :wink:

That's not unlike my predicament.... except the chickenpox. Never had those. Right now, they are doing work on Mount Vernon Place and Charles..... with jackhammers. AHH!HH!HH!H!H!H!H!

Back
Top Bottom