How to plan for Komodo or Raja

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I said Indonesia is already doing 1-4 that you posted. Which definitely does not mean "there is no more 7-day mandatory quarantine in a particular hotel and you can go out to town during that period?".
The trouble is there are 5, 6 and so on.
7 days of quarantine at the moment. It was 10 days quite recently.

At the moment Thailand not yet I think. Will start again 1 February.
I’ll be there on Feb 3 for 4 weeks. According to the Phuket Sandbox, I need to stay in SHA+ hotel for 7 days before I can roam the country. However those 7 days are not for quarantine. I can go out to places inside Phuket province, even going diving in Racha, for example.

I wish Indonesia can do the same, then I can go to Lembeh and stay in your resort if it’s open.

Phuket is an Island so relatively easy to monitor who is coming or leaving. The International Airport is an added bonus.
Can't say the same about Manado which is readily accessible by road/trail etc etc.
Only Bali can offer the same advantages as Phuket but it is lot bigger. The authority probably think it is impossible to stop anyone entering by other means. Who knows.

Why OZ has anything to do with Indonesia?
Another troll.

Because you said "7 days of quarantine at the moment. It was 10 days quite recently." Implying you think rule changes.

In comparison, it was 14 days in Australia quite recently, now it's self isolation for 3 or 5 or 6. Changes are normal in a pandemic.

Illiterate.

Because you said "7 days of quarantine at the moment. It was 10 days quite recently." Implying you think rule changes.

In comparison, it was 14 days in Australia quite recently, now it's self isolation for 3 or 5 or 6. Changes are normal in a pandemic.

Illiterate.
Change of rule happens everywhere! Don't you know that?
Shortage of toilet paper? Didn't you read the news last yr? It was very common in many countries.

Bump. I am not going to make Komodo this dry season, so I am looking at Raja between Jan and April 2023. Do I still want airfare to Sorong?

Back
Top Bottom