How to make $1 million in u/w photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clive.

in some of the reviews posted online were in the sample images of a house there was some anti aliasing in the roof, which caused a halo effect around it. and i will stnad corrected as some of the newer images i have seen look very good, and that is one real big file(is it doubling resoultion or just the file size?)

FWIW

Tooth

Scubatooth:
clive.

in some of the reviews posted online were in the sample images of a house there was some anti aliasing in the roof, which caused a halo effect around it. and i will stnad corrected as some of the newer images i have seen look very good, and that is one real big file(is it doubling resoultion or just the file size?)

FWIW

Tooth

not too too sure but the mag said it double file size by increasing pixels in verticle and horizontal (isn't that what we call interpolation?).

anyway he said he saw a photo of a model that had the file thing done to it and it was printed a2 (how big is that?) and you could see her skin deffinition very clearly (pores etc.)

would be nice to get hold of one and test drive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom