How to know when your getting it right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

salty

Contributor
Reaction score
So my buddy and I drop down on a wreck in about 135 ftsw, we check the tie in line and start off. Every thing is clicking just right the team awarness is up 1000% since our first dive togther a year ago at DIR-F, trim is good, light signals good, dive is awsome. About half way through Im checking my pressure gauge and thinking usaly Im a little lower than this? Without stoping a quick flow check showes everything is as it should be. Good trim, and streamlining is starting to pay off. DIR-F the class that keeps on giving.......

salty:
So my buddy and I drop down on a wreck in about 135 ftsw, we check the tie in line and start off. Every thing is clicking just right the team awarness is up 1000% since our first dive togther a year ago at DIR-F, trim is good, light signals good, dive is awsome. About half way through Im checking my pressure gauge and thinking usaly Im a little lower than this? Without stoping a quick flow check showes everything is as it should be. Good trim, and streamlining is starting to pay off. DIR-F the class that keeps on giving.......
so what are ya' breathing and what size bottles ya got?
(just to give us the total picture :wink: )
I'd love to hear from more of those who took a DIRf and noticed a change in their diving over time.

b.

BG is trimix
BG Tanks are 120's
Deco tank is a 40 with O2
Bottom time was 35 min, bottom temp was around 50 degF vis was about 15 foot.

How you know when you're getting it right:
You can change the oil and check the breaks while under the bus!

I have to agree, the high bar does give you a long list of things to work on. And rewarding when you have a hard-working team on the same page.

mer:
How you know when you're getting it right:
You can change the oil and check the breaks while under the bus!
ROFLMAO

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom