How to get profile photo approved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markfm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi --
I posted a photo last weekend, it shows as "This image hasn't been verified" -- is there something I have to do?

Thanks.

they have to be approved? really?

I mean I understand that the don't want "obscene" images or anything, but I didn't know they micro-managed-approved every image?

markfm:
Hi --
I posted a photo last weekend, it shows as "This image hasn't been verified" -- is there something I have to do?

Thanks.
Have you checked again? I just clicked your profile and you do have a photo there now. Is that the one?

It still says that it hasn't been verified, so I thought it wasn't active yet. Thanks for checking.

I'm not sure why you are getting that message but as far as I know we don't 'verify' any pictures. If an image is deemed unacceptable it is either removed or a user might be asked to change it themselves. Of course there is a small possibility that something has changed which I am not yet aware of - maybe TechAdmin will chime in when he sees this thread - but I don't think so. (I hope not as with the number of photos posted everyday on SB if we had to approve every one we'd probably need a awful lot more Moderators!!:11: )

It does say that, on the area where you upload pictures, but the picture did upload OK. Thanks.

Not to hijack the thread here, but what kind of dog is that? I can see, collie, retreiver and alaskan or australian in there...

James

Aussie Shepherd, red merle. Heidi has the looks in my home :)

Back
Top Bottom