How to find out which sites have an on-site dive op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarnBrat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi folks,

We have our first trip to Curacao coming up in just a few short weeks! I have done a fair bit of researching and reading threads on this forum so I have a decent overview of how things work on Curacao. We have several days of boat diving already scheduled but we also want to do some shore diving. We will not have a dive & drive package and will instead rely on diving sites with an site dive op where we can rent tanks/weights. We are splitting our stay b/t Williamstad and Westpunt. My question is how do I know which sites have on site dive ops? I have found several websites with interactive maps of the dive sites around curacao but none of them seem to mention which sites have an on-site dive op! We would hate to waste hours of our day wandering around to different dive sites until we come across ones with an onsite dive op. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Quick reply before heading to work an of the top of my head list,

Go West diving @ Playa Kalki
Bahia diving @ Lagun
B Diving @ Cas Abao
Porto Mari water sports @ Porto Mari
Trunk Divers @ Kokomo/Vaersenbaai
The Dive Bus @ Car Pile/Pierbaai/Mari Pampoen
Coral Divers @ Coral Estates
Blue bay divers @ Blue Bay
Ocean Encounters @ Sea Aquarium

That should give you some choices for some great dives.

Happy diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom