How to eradicate lionfish at no cost.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garrobo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tell the ******s (Fill in the blanks.) that they are an aphrodisiac. Gone by Tuesday.

Already done. I proposed spreading the "info" that lionfish produced even BETTER results than shark fin soup via SB and other outlets about two and a half years ago. The theory was that once we got the word out, there would be Japanese and Chinese trawlers over-running the Easters Seaboard and Carib. So far, it hasn't happened, so I suggest we divers get out there and PROMOTE the rumor! Come on! Serve up those lionfish fillets and then report how it made you a "bedroom hero" and let's get this ball rollin'!

Sorry I haven't been doing my part. Ever since I started eating lionfish, I've been busy in bed.

(Is that better?)

The theory was that once we got the word out, there would be Japanese and Chinese trawlers over-running the Easters Seaboard and Carib.

Be careful with that one. I'd rather have lionfish here than a bunch of damn trawlers.

Be carefull posters. The SB/PC police are watching this post for racial comments. Got a message that it had been moved because it was "inappropriate" for the Basic forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom