How to advertise a dive centre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many peers that I know, myself included... get most of their new students by either personal referral or from a google search.

If your #1 organically and you have the #1 local business listing in google you will notice a huge jump in phone calls and leads.

Don't know how to get to #1? go to Darwin Scuba Marketing to learn for free

So what do we need to do to view the protected posts?

I am putting on the finishing touches of many of the posts and plan to open a new one each week.

My intention of this site is to show how to build an acquisition system using blogs and social marketing. My intention is to also give it all away for FREE! I have been recording the video tutorials to go along with the text and It has been quite time consuming, but I'm hard at it.:D

To answer your question david, The site will be completely live and open by the end of Oct.

David, I did a google search for "Scuba San Angelo" and noticed that your site showed up #1 on google..

very cool!

I also noticed that under the business listings you showed up in the 2nd position. In one of my open tutorials I show you how easily this can be fixed

Achieve #1 Business Listing in google

after watching the tutorial you will understand how HUGE it's going to be to be #1 in google business listings.

Just out of curiosity I'm going to submit a review to google on your business and see if that's enough to move you to #1 :D

I hope you don't mind..

I can't shake them off the top. The shop closed so the information is bogus now, phone number is wrong, address is a vacant building. The instructor still does some selective and very part time teaching under the name. She actually refers almost everyone that calls her for training to me anyway. I am working on my standing in the scuba west texas search now, lots of small towns around here.

Cool, thanks for trying the review. It will be interesting to see what that does.

Posting often on ScubaBoard will help as well. The link in your signature will help propel people to your site and the good will you incur by helping others will be seen by Google as well.

I can't shake them off the top. The shop closed so the information is bogus now, phone number is wrong, address is a vacant building. The instructor still does some selective and very part time teaching under the name. She actually refers almost everyone that calls her for training to me anyway. I am working on my standing in the scuba west texas search now, lots of small towns around here.

Cool, thanks for trying the review. It will be interesting to see what that does.

I submitted the review and It seems you are now #1.. From my end at least.

let me know what your getting from your end David

I am working on my standing in the scuba west texas search now, lots of small towns around here.

Thats good! When my tutorials are completely open they will show you how to do this.

Quick Tip:
I noticed that google maps show's the address to your house as your business address. This would be correct because you probably run your business from your home.

BUT,

since you have an owner-verified business with google you can go in and set up a service area surrounding San Angelo. You can then hide your physical address (if you want to) and your service area will show up.

This could be good if your trying to also show up in the google business results in small towns surrounding San Angelo. That is, if your willing to travel a little to teach in those towns.

Traveling to teach isn't an option around here... it is a necessity. If they have a group and a pool, I will travel. I'm not cheap but I am flexible.

Interesting, I'm still showing #2 when I search but that doesn't mean it won't change. I'll dig into the google business section and check out the changes you suggested. Thank you!

Here is a screen capture of my google search for "Scuba San Angelo"

scuba-san-angelo-Google-Search_1282078616037.png

It may take a little time for it to show up in your searches as well. If not, ask a good customer to go in and give you an honest review as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom