How to add drysuit suspenders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TinoD'Voe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just had some suspenders added by Bare to my suit. the place where they glued the front straps is kind of odd. One strap in the middle, and the other is pretty much on the right side of the body. Not where I expected them to be placed. Is this how all suspenders are positioned? any reason behind this, why not left and right like you would expect?

Mine are where you would expect suspenders to be if the were a pair of slacks - the front taps mid-way from the body centerline to the ouside edge of the body (left & right sides) & the back tap in the center...I can't think of a reason why they set your up that way.

Yeah, I think they kind of screwed this one up. the front tab that should be on the left, above the leg, is actually above the right leg. The right tab is positioned on the right hip. Very, very, strange that Bare wouldn't notice this one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom