• I'm smart enough

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • I'm smarter than most people

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • When I die they're going to pickle my brain and name universities after me

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
Infantile febrile seizures run in the males in my family, and are outgrown by the age of three. Because my parents were concerned, they had me IQ tested when I was 6 years old. I scored 172. Later, I took the ASVAB and scored in the top 10 percentile in the nation and received a very nice letter from former president Ronald Reagan, as well as being heavily recruited by the Navy for their nuclear program. (Ugh... No thanks) I took another, a few years ago, and scored 163, and became a member of MENSA, although their self-congratulatory snobbish attitude was a real turn-off, so I never bothered going to any of their get-togethers.

It keeps going down the older you get. I think the tests for kids are just too easy, maybe based on old information or something. I tested well over 160 when I was 6 too but when they tested me for the job I have now I only scored 148. If I got tested today I'd be into the 130's ... LOL Fatherhood takes a lot out of you.... :D

R..

When I was doing my doctoral work we had to work with the Master's candidates and the supervising professor would always introduce us as PhD candidates with the disclaimer that we were smarter than everybody else....good thing I never listened to my professors....

I volunteered to fly helicopters for the U.S. Army in Viet Nam in 1969.
I think that about sums it up.

the K

00scuba:
I have an IQ of 128.......but i am tired of just being used for my brains.

My, what a lovely pair of frontal lobes you have.

The only good thing I ever saw about MENSA parties was you didn't have to explain your jokes. ( That's also where I met my GF, so that's two good things):D

dpbishop:
My, what a lovely pair of frontal lobes you have.

The only good thing I ever saw about MENSA parties was you didn't have to explain your jokes. ( That's also where I met my GF, so that's two good things):D

Cool! Good luck to the two of you. (AND your frontal lobes!) LOL!

Just to prove my ranking in the polls, here it is:

brain.jpg

My friends said I should have my head examined... so I did!

The result is the image above.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom