• 51 - 60

Votes: 86 28.0%
  • 61 - 70

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Dusty

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im in the same boat as you guys. I got certified last year and after my open water dives I couldnt find anyone available to dive with my schedule. So, Since I have a boat I just started solo diving immediately after receiving my certification. I find it to be much more enjoyable and peaceful. I go when and where i want for as long as I want. I determine the dive plan and absolutely love it. I do however have a dive trip planned with 3 other divers tomorrow and am anxious too see how it turns out. So far though i prefer to dive alone. Unless I can get one of my friends or dad to start diving with me...

Im in the same boat as you guys. I got certified last year and after my open water dives I couldnt find anyone available to dive with my schedule. So, Since I have a boat I just started solo diving immediately after receiving my certification. I find it to be much more enjoyable and peaceful. I go when and where i want for as long as I want. I determine the dive plan and absolutely love it. I do however have a dive trip planned with 3 other divers tomorrow and am anxious too see how it turns out. So far though i prefer to dive alone. Unless I can get one of my friends or dad to start diving with me...

Well now you know when you come to RI you don't need to dive solo. You should bring your boat to RI. I'll show you some dive sites that'll blow your mind.

I first solo dived in the mid 80's when I had to prepare a navigation challenge course for some Dive Master Candidates.... I remember being scared to death and hyper cautious......

Now I do it for pleasure as I live a 3 minute walk to the beach and leave some gear 25 meters from the water, making it just tooooo convenient.....

Cheers,
Roger

Lets just say that some mornings these days I can barely walk when I first get up, but then other times I still think I am able to act like a teenager, although I do seem to heal a bit more slowly now than I did in my teens, why I try stunts I probably should know better than attempting.

Back
Top Bottom