Question How much is food in Tulum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To close this topic: so everyday I bought some sandwiches/tortas from a local taqueria (Taqueria Honorio, which is popular with the locals) to eat at the dive site and for breakfast.

It’s possible to eat for very cheap but I got eventually bored and started to crave for different food after a few days.

Non-Mexican food can be found but is usually sold at a premium, although it’s never unaffordable.

There was a place called “Los Morros” near Third dimension diving, the food there is a more expensive than other places but food is really delicious and their cocktails are really nice.

Sabot Del Mar was very good too and they had simple rice dishes for when I was craving for non tacos food.

There are a lot of fancy food places for tourists at which you can eat more hipsterish food for a premium.

There is a local taqueria which is popular with locals and quite cheap called “Taqueria la Chiapaneca” it’s good if you want to gorge on a ton of food without paying too much.

Back
Top Bottom