How Many Texans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live up north but I have family in Texas I visit alot. Does that count?

Hey Damsel Fish!

Fix us up a list of Austin Divers, I know a least a couple that werent on the list Dee put out.

I havent met :
Damsel fish
kgblair
carlislere

Did meet bubbleslinger, and plan to hit the lake with him again! soon I hope.

Dave

Wow - go on a business trip & start to focus on taxes - So I'm off the board for a week or two

AND DEE FORGETS ABOUT ME

I'm crushed - - - actually I'm just speaking up as requested.

Please insert me back into the Austin contingent!

Originally posted by -=>Larry<=-
Wow - go on a business trip & start to focus on taxes - So I'm off the board for a week or two

AND DEE FORGETS ABOUT ME

I'm crushed - - - actually I'm just speaking up as requested.

Please insert me back into the Austin contingent!

Oh my God...how could I have possible forgotten about my buddy Larry?!? ;-0 I'm sorry Dewd!

Originally posted by Dee
I think there's more of us Texans here than some want to admit! :D NetDoc wants to be a Texan, he just won't admit it :eek:

WHOAAAAAA there pardners... I just now read this thread, and I have to chime in. I know for a fact that the only good thing to ever come out of Texas is I-10... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Hey, uh waitaminute... don't ya'll have them thar concealed gun permits and such??? Lemme take all that back. Yall are alright in my book, yessireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

GET A ROPE!!!

Originally posted by carlislere
GET A ROPE!!!

Already got the knot tied!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom