How many SP-350 users out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weaponeer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
With all the talk about the new E-PL1, I'm curious how many folks out there are still using and happy with their SP-350 setup. I'm still using mine and plan to do so for as long as it keeps giving me great photos.

Let's hear it for the SP-350.

I still keep mine around for quick picks of my dogs and stuff, but have swapped over to my D300 (not always advantageously) for underwater.

Bought mine used, works great and is one of the few point and shoot cameras that will shoot raw. My newer camera is a backup to the SP350.

oly housing + sp 350 + inon 105 WA. great pics.

Shil

No longer my primary now that I have the new E-PL1 - but I still love the SP-350 rig (and I still have one of them with dual YS-90s and dome ported WA lens).

For it's size, there is nothing out there to compare it with... within the compact camera class it's king.

Are you kidding?? I'm just getting mine figured out, LOL. When the first one breaks I still have a couple of more as backup. It's housed in Ikelite, sporting the trusty DS125 with Inon 165 (2), and Inon 100 WAL. :D

I'm just getting mine figured out

Make sure you read the "My Modes" section of the manual. You can customize them to suit your needs. They are very handy when diving because you can select a mode with minimal button pushing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom