How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6 years USMC enlisted
18 Years commissioned between Army & National Guard currently a Major still serving. Infantry, Military Police. Just recently returned from a tour in Afghanistan.

USAF 4yrs

67th TRW/SUP
Fuel System Spec.
Bergstrom AFB, Austin Tx

:salute:

Thanks to all that have served before, that are still serving, and to the ones that made the ultimate sacrifice

Fifteen Years U.S. Army. 2AD and 1st AD. Still serving the war fighter as a defense contractor in Korea.

By the way, nobody is ex-military, we'd rather be called Veterans.

9 Years - U.S. Navy Submarine force. FAST ATTACK TOUGH!!!

By the way, nobody is ex-military, we'd rather be called Veterans.
Very True!

Last edited:
4 yrs USAF 437th MAW as a Crew Chief on C-141A's, before they stretched them.

I just re-enlisted in the Military at age 41. Did my original US NAVY stint in Nuke submarines from late 80's to early 90's. 8 years total including IRR. Been out for 17 years.

Now I joined an ARMY Military Police Unit. 320MP CO out of St Petersburg FL.

I will be shipping out to WTC on June 8.

Hooah!! and good luck to all the soldiers out there.

Carry on............

U. S. Navy. Surface Warfare. 30 years. Retired. 10 out of 30 Holiday seasons spent at home. All veterans no matter how long they served arre the finest kind. 'nuff said.

Former Marine MOS 0331 here. Nothin like throwin a hot .50cal barrel in the back of a humvee and catchin boxes of MRE's on fire!

I just realized that April 1st its been 10 years since I retired :eek:
Its not been a single year without considering going back.
The past couple of years more than ever.. Im still young, so you never know what happens :p

Back
Top Bottom