How many hours per day do you spend looking at this thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mauifish:
Thats what I thought, several of you guys work in front of a pc, I pop in on occasion, sometimes I have to run away to do a job, can't always reply in time

I work with servers and Sr desktop support stuff at real work, my non-primary pay work is hosting websites or teaching CPR... soon to be teaching diving to. Soo... yeah, I spend a bit of time in front of a comp screen. :)

I'm logged onto the computer/internet about 50 hrs per week. Of that 50 hrs, I'm actively surfing/shopping/communicating about 25 hrs roughly.

Mauifish:
Thats what I thought, several of you guys work in front of a pc, I pop in on occasion, sometimes I have to run away to do a job, can't always reply in time

WORK????

UMM is it ok if I just say a lot??

Way more than I care to admit....but I guess there are worse things I could be doing:mooner:

jhbryaniv:
UMM is it ok if I just say a lot??

If you have a problem with one of my posts pony up and PM me; don't report it

do you have a problem if I have a problem with your posts!!!!!!

I don't, but thought I'd have some fun:D

I spend about half my time here while at work, the other half at home. I work nights and usually have some down time in the middle part of the shift. Great time for SB!

They make me sit in an office all day so cut me some slack - I can only play so much solitare!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom