How many divers increased in 2019 globally?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, This is Minos,I am a rescue diver from Shenzhen, I have searched "how many divers increased in 2019 globally" on google and i couldn't get the result. So I want to ask it here on the diveforum.

The coronavirus in 2020 hard-hit all the dive trips and I guess there are a very few increases of divers in 2020.

I increased, although not as much as a globe.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

...I am a rescue diver from Shenzhen,.
I have non-diving friends in ShenZhen. Just curious,,,where is the closest place to ShenZhen that you can rent tanks and go diving?

I have non-diving friends in ShenZhen. Just curious,,,where is the closest place to ShenZhen that you can rent tanks and go diving?
I am from shenzhen, But I am definitely NOT dive in Shenzhen, We must dive to South Asia

Thank you so much for the answers.

Let me ask again.

How many PADI certified OW diver increased.

Thank you so much for the answers.

Let me ask again.

How many PADI certified OW diver increased.

PADI has always done a very good job of not releasing that information. Without a court order and an FBI breakin over the weekend you'll never get that information.

Michael

I think the real question will be how far short of projected annual gains (in divers) did the licensing agencies fall in 2020?

I think there will be various rounds of business re-structuring in the weeks and months ahead which means lay offs or at least salary cuts and therefore less discretionary funds to spend on expensive activities such as SCUBA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom