How many divers are dog lovers/owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cC

If this worked my Dane and Lab mix; both are working SAR dogs.

We have a little half dog. (a chiuahua mix) lol

Fortunately for me anytime I have to go anywhere my dog loving neighbor takes care of my little guy. Couldn't be more fortunate than to have such good friends next door!

Our little lab mix enjoying a tube ride behind the boat. She'll ride by herself at idle speed but we always have a buddy with her when going faster. She growls at jet skis when they go by :rofl3:

[url=http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/43687][/URL]
Ber :lilbunny:

As dog lovers you must read the novel The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. It is written as if the dog is the author. Here is a excerpt from inside the jacket cover: "A heart-wrenching but deeply funny and ultimately uplifting story of family, love, loyalty, and hope, The Art of Racing in the Rain is a beautifully crafted and captivating look at the wonders and absurdities of human life......as only a dog could tell it."

I don't care how tough-skinned or heart-hardened you are, I dare you to get through the first chapter without moist eyes and a smiling new view of your furry family member.

Go buy it today.

From a dog's perspective?

You mean like, Why do they keep polluting my beautiful white porcelain water bowl?

:D

Mya, my Mini- Bull Terrier!

Attachments

• Mya.Snow.jpg
    Mya.Snow.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 31
004.jpg

003.jpg

i love diving; i hate my dog; any day now i am going to kick her out of the house and make her sleep outside. right.

I'm nuts for Aussies, especially Marley. He is a blue merle and hails from cow hell, Oakdale California where he got in the front seat and never looked back.. He can fake being a service dog, blows bubbles on command, and loves boat rides. Any rides. We get our kicks torturing him with various smaller animals using him for a pool ramp.

dogswims.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0015-3.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom