How many days in Lembeh and Gangha?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd way in with those recommending more time in Lembeh. We just did seven nights there. I could easily have done a few more. On the other hand, I'm far less fascinated by Ubud than most. A couple of days there is adequate for me.

Excellent choices for the Singapore places of interest... Get the "package deals" at Welcome to Singapore Zoo If u have the stamina, do the zoo & night safari in 1 day, as they r at the same area... Try not to do night safari during the wkends, I heard it s Crowded...
Erm, maybe less night/s at Gangga & Ubud, so that u can spend more at Lembeh & Tulamben?
I have only been to Tulamben Wreck Divers & would definately stay n dive w them when we go back!

We're considering staying in Lembeh at either the Kasawari Lembeh Resort or at KBR. Any thoughts about which would be better? Has anyone experienced both who can give me an opinion?

Also, I don't know why, but I often have trouble finding the "Post a New Thread" icon. Any tips on finding it?

Back
Top Bottom