How long will I be a new member?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcpalmer1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have been a member for three years. It still shows me as a new member.How does that work?

It is how many posts you make. I think if you search "status stars" it explains it in one of the threads, or you can find it in general forum FAQ.

0 - 24 : New Member
25 - 49: Junior Member
50 - 499: Regular Member
500 - 999: Senior Member
1,000 - 4999: ScubaBoard Veteran
5,000+: ScubaBoard Guru

I see the nonsense treads to boost post numbers. I would rather it just had me as an instructor. Thanks for the reply

I am new so I could be way off but I don't think it is intended to show any kind of experience or how long somebody has been a member. It is more about how "addicted" to the board a person is. I would say that join date jan 2005 and 500+ logged dives speaks for itself. I do see your point though. Glad I could help.

Thanks, It only took on click. I have been hesitant to post being identified as a new member. I am more of a reader than a poster.

Thanks Again.

Back
Top Bottom