How long for back ordered items??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junior25

Registered
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone has had an issue getting a V42 Din Conversion from Mares recently. Order was place back in mid March and my LDS has noted it still isnt in. They also noted they have been getting other orders filled from Mares so the part must be on back order. I was in no rush back in March but now that May is coming around with the warmer weather I can't wait to hit the water. Is there any info the reps on this site can give me as to a time frame for the part?

Any help is appriciated.

They will be available apprx 5/15/07 maybe sooner depends on customs etc...

Best,

Damn that was fast,

Thanks Zak

:wink:

Thanks for being patient.

I think some may be confused on this part. It is part number 416805 and is in stock. Zak and your LDS may be looking at the connector for the MR12. The V42 uses our standard DIN connector.

Ooooops so sorry. I did make a mistake. I thought you were referring to the new cold water enviornmental seal kit for the 42 1st stage. Must not have had my coffee that morning, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks, i will try them tomorrow to see if the correct part number was ordered.

Ya, I did get in touch with my LDS and they did accidently order the wrong part. They fixed the problem and noted it was getting sent out today so it shouldnt be much longer. Thanks for throwing that part number out there Phil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom