HOw good are the Dacor tigers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I s'pose I may be brutalizing my fin straps, but I didn't have this problem with my previous fins... and my husband had the same problem with his straps (which is why he went to spring straps). Is it possible we got a bad batch? I believe our purchases were mostly from the same place...

But, I just didn't feel I could rely upon the darn things anymore. They let me down...;-0

With all the bad luck I've had with them, I just couldn't trust the regular old straps again. I'll probably switch to spring straps on them and then I'll have 2 nice sets of fins. If I start breaking the spring straps, I guess I'll have to lay off the anabolic steroids.... :)

LOL "touching wood to avoid curse"

aaen,

I bought the Dacor Tiger fins, mine are blue. The donning and doffing is great they are very easy and seem to be of excellent quality. My only complaint is that I do not get the propulsion with the tiger that I do with the other stiffer fins I have used. I would see if you can try a pair out before purchasing. It is a lot of money to shell out if you dont like em.

Back
Top Bottom