How do you maintain buoyancy in snow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on taking the steps to get certified. Once you get your certification, you should check into drysuit diving. Don't limit yourself to being just a warm water diver!

Welcome to the site!

Colleen

Welcome Corey. There are quite a few Canadians here (see the Canadian Divers Social Group). Good luck with your trip south and be sure to get checked-out by your instructor when you get back for cold-water. It has it's own attraction. :)

Wayne

Welcome to SB. Like many other Canadian divers I assumed you had to head to warmer climes to enjoy the wonder that is scuba.....wrong!! In Eastern Ontario we're spoiled with an abundance of great fresh water diving & I'm even toying with the idea of taking an ice diving course this year.

3mil shorty for down south, drysuit for local & you can practically dive year 'round.

Have fun!!

Congrats on taking the steps to get certified. Once you get your certification, you should check into drysuit diving. Don't limit yourself to being just a warm water diver! /QUOTE]

I keep telling myself that I'll just stick to wetsuit diving; however I have a feeling that will eventually change and I'll be down at my LDS trying to justify a dry suit purchase.

Cheers!

There's a lot more to see when you're not limited by things such as water temperature.....

Colleen

PS...Did I mention that I love my drysuit???

ahem...water is 40* and the air is 25*
we were in for a comfortable 60 min dive
we all dive wet
ice included!!
just have to have the right stuff!!!!!!
....and a warm place to change!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom