How do you get to Apo Reef????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asian spirits and seair fly daily to san jose, mindoro @pak.

from there, you can ask that resort in pandan island to pick you up. when are you planning to do apo reef btw? if you will be traveling with other folks, its more convenient if you do liveaboard from PG. never tried it, but i know a number of people who did.

edit: maybe u should start a new hobby. surfing, maybe. hic hic hic.

Actually, I would love a monkey hood like that!

you can also take the bus from cubao to batangas, then ferry, then landtrip again to panda. this would be the cheapest alternative, compared to flying via asian spirit and sea air.

There's also a ferry from manila to san jose, but it'll take 12-14 hours and schedule is not that great...

Thanks Mampsa... My issue is minimizing travel time. If I had the luxury of having 1-2 weeks off, I'd do that route.

pakman:
wonder if MILF would let me join so i could get access to those sites...

ahem.. that's Moro Islamic Liberation Front... Not Mom's I'd....:popcorn:
:rofl3: :rofl3:
Thanks for the clarification. The latter was the first thing that came to mind.. I need to get my mind off the gutter:D

does anyone know if you can do Apo from PG by just doing 1 nite on a safari boat?
do any of the shops do this?

rexman24:
does anyone know if you can do Apo from PG by just doing 1 nite on a safari boat?
do any of the shops do this?

I believe you would need 2 nights. Leave here pm of day1, arrive Apo am day2 - dive, leave Apo pm day2, arrive PG am day3.

Obviously the deciding factor is how fast your boat is. When we get our new 65knot boat we're going to run day trips. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom