How do you get ScubaToys Discount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another tip.

CALL THEM, as you can often get better prices than even the 10% discount would give you over the website prices.

i'm with skipper john. i thought it was only if you're a member of their forum. damn.

Well I placed my order and put my name in the comments section. I got a call a few minutes later saying that one of the items I purchased wasn't in stock but another suitable replacement was, so I told them that was fine. They also realized the my shipping address wasn't that far from them and that standard ground shipping (which they offer for free on orders over $50) would get the package here as fast as 2 day saver....so they downgraded my shipping, with the discount and the downgraded shipping (which will still get here in the same amount of time as the more expensive shipping) they saved me nearly $50 bucks!!

I'll definitely be doing business with them again in the future! Way to go ScubaToys.com!

i'm with skipper john. i thought it was only if you're a member of their forum. damn.

Their 10% discount to SB members was in effect long before their forum existed......

cr@P! I didn't know this was available. I've placed a bunch of orders over the last year. Hmmm... can we get a retro refund? (do we have a smilie of 1 smacking himself in the head?)

I told you actually on March 4 in posts 12 and 14 and 16 in this thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/274790-bc-type-2.html

Quote me, N:

Aeris Caribe BCD reviews and discounts, Aeris

Oh good grief, 6 months to decide on a poodle jacket. Just buy this one and be done with it, about 115 dollars with your discount, non stupid weight integrated, bought my wife one as a back up to her other poodle jacket.

N, "N" 2 zen

and:

BC = Aeris Caribe BCD reviews and discounts, Aeris = 115 dollars

Fins = Oceanic Vector Fins reviews and discounts, Oceanic = 24 dollars

computer = Aeris XR1 Wrist Computer reviews and discounts, Aeris = $139

spg = Brass SPG reviews and discounts, Dive Rite = 57 dollars

mask = Mares X Vision Mask reviews and discounts, Mares = 60 dollars

What else can I help you with?

Oh, regulator, you missed out on the AL Titan LX for 160 dollars from LP but :

AquaLung Titan LX Regulator = 224 dollars on sale

You can handle the rest, oh, take all the over priced fluffy crap back to "your" lds.

N, "N" 2 cheap

Notice where I referred to your discount and had you researched and taken seriously what I posted you would be dollars ahead of where you are.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom