How do you get ScubaToys Discount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hover-Stop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Do you just write in the comments section that you're a member and give your screen name? I'm about to make an order, and would like to get this sorted out quickly!

Thanks in advance friends!

yes....in the comments section just mention that you are a forum member..either ST or SB memeber and they should knock the 10% off. at least that is how i've always done it.

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Guess this is your first time dealing with them . . . they're really a stand up bunch.

the K

Thats what I've heard, and yes this is my first time dealing with them. They seem to do right by their customers and everyone swears by them, so I figured I'd give them my business.

cr@P! I didn't know this was available. I've placed a bunch of orders over the last year. Hmmm... can we get a retro refund? (do we have a smilie of 1 smacking himself in the head?)

Do you just write in the comments section that you're a member and give your screen name? I'm about to make an order, and would like to get this sorted out quickly!

Thanks in advance friends!

I've always just called them on the phone & your friendly & knowledgeable ST worker will deduct it from your bill...

cr@P! I didn't know this was available. I've placed a bunch of orders over the last year. Hmmm... can we get a retro refund? (do we have a smilie of 1 smacking himself in the head?)

Something else you may not want to hear, if you sign up to their forum & make a few(either 10 or 50--I can't remember which) post you'll recieve $10 off your next purchase----If you make 250 total--including your 1st few to get the $10 off thingy--(I do remember that number) posts you get another $50 off on a purchase...---60 easy bucks....

Something else you may not want to hear, if you sign up to their forum & make a few(either 10 or 50--I can't remember which) post you'll recieve $10 off your next purchase----If you make 250(I do remember that number) post you get another $50 off on a purchase...---60 easy bucks....

oh well...
banghead.gif

ST and other shops used to "advertise" this discount on this and other forums...

but they haven't advertised it in some time.

From what I was told, certain manufacturers dealer agreements don't allow them to advertise below MAP pricing and saying they'd give 10% off was advertising below those amounts.

well shops that don't discount complained to their vendor reps/manufacturers which told shops on here who "advertised" any discount that it wasn't allowable.

That's why you don't see it 'advertised' on here anymore.

so blame this on the manufacturers and whiney shops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom