How do you check your ZipSeals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ivan73

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I've just received my first TLS SE and it fits just perfectly (thanks DUI). And I've run to jump into water ... Got wet because one of my ZipGloves was leaking (didn't even try to dive). Of course it was my fault, it was not correctly installed. I spend another 30 min to get it right (I hope it's ok now) and it was already too dark (yes I'm from Europe) and I was too tired to dive.

Anyway my check is the following: I'm trying to pull gloves from the suit (not too hard just to see if it comes out) and it seems both are well connected (after first try the one that was leaking just came out, the other working correctly stayed as it is now). Is this test good enough or do you have some other ones? Please notice that the suit was traveling for 5 days in its box and ZipSeals seemed to me a bit elliptical but now when they stayed for few hours out of the box they took circular shape (of course with ZipGloves on them).

Ivan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom