How do I transfer video?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Camedia at least has a slide show feature.

You mean like for normal slideshows, or with music, etc? If normal, Windows has that as well. I am starting to use pic2exe for more formal slideshows.

Personally, my camedia software crashed so much it wasn't worth the effort. And I find the windows transfer to be much faster.

YMMV, MHO, etc etc

Chris

Same experience as Chris. Camedia kept locking up my computer plus I couldn't save files to any folder except in Camedia. Compared to other photo manipulation programs that are affordable, Photoshop Elements ($99) for example, Camedia isn't good at it at all.

I use Dazzle software....retails around a couple hundred bucks, but it's nice for video and slideshow productions. It has the analog inputs for a/v from camcorders/vcrs, ect... Just eats a bunch of memory and takes a bit of time...alas...video editing is never fast, as I learned from my cousin that's in the business. It's bundled with Movie Star5 and On DVD....a fairly nice setup.

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom