How do I know what post is being replied to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most times people will use the "QUOTE" button on the lower right to quote the person being responded to, and will also edit out part of it that's not pertinent to your reply or do a Creative Quote on it and make you say things you never did ;P
..... I would not know about such things though ; )
I try to quote in my replies but don't always follow my own rules. there's one other forum I contribute that has a highlighted "In response to" at the top of the post. You can see right off who's being responded to, and If you so choose, you may click on that name and be taken to the exact post. I was hoping there might have been somthing similar here that I was overlooking.

DarthWader:
I try to quote in my replies but don't always follow my own rules. there's one other forum I contribute that has a highlighted "In response to" at the top of the post. You can see right off who's being responded to, and If you so choose, you may click on that name and be taken to the exact post. I was hoping there might have been somthing similar here that I was overlooking.

You mean there is something else on the internet besides Scubaboard?

If you go back to that place that howarde told you about, there is an option for viewing in hybrid or threaded mode- that might show you more of the thread structure, but beware, people who use this mode for too long might suffer permanent side effects, although it is not proven if they are actually suffering. :D

now get clicking!

me too

DIE - you're talking to yourslef. :shakehead

so do we have this figured out yet?

I am sure Pirate would Grieve for you, but...er...um HE CAN'T!:rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom