How do I know what post is being replied to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may get my chance to hit the report button after all:D To stay on topic here, that is the button in the lower left corner that you can push if you take offense to a post.

Just a quick note, I self edited my post as soon as I realized that this was site support. I want to follow the TOS religiously, unlike those scofflaws like Shelli, Howarde and Netdoc:rofl3:

ffestpirate:
Just a quick note, I self edited my post as soon as I realized that this was site support. I want to follow the TOS religiously, unlike those scofflaws like Shelli, Howarde and Netdoc:rofl3:

Miscreant!

"self edit is Pirates way of saying he was going to post something that was not TOS":shakehead

shellim123:
Miscreant!

"self edit is Pirates way of saying he was going to post something that was not TOS":shakehead
I would report this post, but our fine mods have more important things to do than babysit troublemakers, therefore, I will just ignore this:D

ffestpirate:
I would report this post, but our fine mods have more important things to do than babysit troublemakers, therefore, I will just ignore this:D

Like creatively quote:huh:

shellim123:
Like creatively quote:huh:
Shelli, please. Try and show some decorum. You are after all, a guest here. They have been very kind by not giving you a vacation. Try and follow my behavior example.:D

ffestpirate:
Shelli, please. Try and show some decorum. You are after all, a guest here. They have been very kind by not giving you a vacation. Try and follow my behavior example.:D

I would NEVER follow a Pirate! A vacation is when you say something that is NOT TOS and the Mods decide you need a "time out" from Scubaboard.
I hope this helps:D

shellim123:
I would NEVER follow a Pirate! A vacation is when you say something that is NOT TOS and the Mods decide you need a "time out" from Scubaboard.
I hope this helps:D
Well, I've done everything that I could. I only ask that as wise and fair mods, you take mercy on this poor, ignorant soul:shakehead

Shenanigans I tell ya, nothing but shenanigans! I ask a simple question and then get two pages of shenanigans.
I new there was a reason I liked this place, kindred spirits.:cwmddd::cwmddd::cwmddd::cwmddd::cwmddd:

DarthWader:
Shenanigans I tell ya, nothing but shenanigans! I ask a simple question and then get two pages of shenanigans.
I new there was a reason I liked this place, kindred spirits.
he he he .. more than you know :mooner: :D

Most times people will use the "QUOTE" button on the lower right to quote the person being responded to, and will also edit out part of it that's not pertinent to your reply or do a Creative Quote on it and make you say things you never did ;P
..... I would not know about such things though ; )

Back
Top Bottom