How do I export dives from Shearwater cloud?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heavydpj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello, new Perdix 2 user here. I've had a Perdix AI for a couple years now and absolutely LOVED it. I've been importing my dives straight into Mac Dive, but unfortunately, they need to update their software to allow for downloads from the Perdix 2. That mean's unfortunately, that I am currently in dive log purgatory.
I am exceptionally frustrated with the Shearwater Cloud app that I downloaded. No manual other than a pretty useless "quick start" guide, no desktop layout (I feel like I'm looking at the damn thing on a large mobile app screen). I've been trying for the last hour to export my dives so that I can import them into Macdive, but it seems like there is no way to do this.
Am I missing something? How do I do something as fundamental as downloading my dives?
Do I need to revert to the Shearwater Desktop?

It is unlikely that Shearwater Desktop will support the Perdix 2 as Shearwater Desktop went EOL a while ago.

I’m unclear if you mean Shearwater Cloud for mobile devices or Shearwater cloud for Mac. I don’t know of a way to export from the mobile app, but it’s doable from SW Cloud for desktop/laptop.

Select the dive(s) you want to export. You can click on one or multi select with Shift, CTRL, Command, etc. once the dives you want are highlighted click file, then Export in the format that MacDive can use.

Back
Top Bottom