How do I become a Swamper???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kobewan

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I come in peace....:coffee:

With gear..beer....and a boat!:D

Info is in the Sticky post above yours. Welcome!

Info is in the Sticky post above yours. Welcome!

DOH....:lightbulb
the mouse is quicker than the eye!!!:D

Thanks...

:A boat.... he has a boat....and he's in Plano... with a boat...

UmmmmUmmm, you are suddenly required to make a dive within one of the original founding members... (there are only two still active on the board) :D (j/k)

Look forward to you joining the group.... with your boat....(can you dive off of it?) :D

TwoBit

:A boat.... he has a boat....and he's in Plano... with a boat...

UmmmmUmmm, you are suddenly required to make a dive within one of the original founding members... (there are only two still active on the board) :D (j/k)

Look forward to you joining the group.... with your boat....(can you dive off of it?) :D

TwoBit
Hmmm.....I think quite well...never tried but it is a 230 crownline open bow w/swimdeck and the open floorplan.
BUT the MOST important feature is the built in cooler and remote cd control on the transom .:D

Hmmm.....I think quite well...never tried but it is a 230 crownline open bow w/swimdeck and the open floorplan.
BUT the MOST important feature is the built in cooler and remote cd control on the transom .:D

Good deal. Look forward to diving with you sometime.

TwoBit

Good deal. Look forward to diving with you sometime.

TwoBit

My plans were to make it's diving debut at P.K ...but with the flooding this summer it never happened....perhaps a trip will be in order once the water clears...

Hmmmm, a boat you say?? Very interesting. How do you like low viz?:eyebrow:

A boat.... Lake Travis is known for its wonderful boating. In fact, you can arrange to just leave it here so you don't have to haul it back and forth.

Absolutely, in fact, you can leave it in my driveway and I'll store it for you! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom